Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tina!

Tonight, I had KK ride her bike around us while I helped Tina get comfortable with someone riding on a bike. She was pretty sure the bike would kill her at first, but she quickly understood it wasn't going to get her and we followed Kendall around while she pedaled. That was pretty neat - seeing Tina come around so quickly compared to the time it used to take her to feel brave about new things.

I had her tacked up and planned to ride. Kendall was the only one home and I had a moment of concern that if something were to happen to me, she'd have to deal with it. I decided I didn't need to ride Tina that badly tonight and just did ground work instead. I need to move her to the 22' line and start doing more from a distance. She's rocking the teeter-totter nicely and she's mastered all the toys in the playground. I need to add some more challenges and get on the longer line.

Very proud of her.

No comments: